Ah but what am I looking to get out of the weekend’s podcamp? Here are some problems I am wrestling with:
- WordPress: tags v. categories
- Performance characteristics of social sites (surviving your first slashdot/dugg momnent)
- Who can introduce me to Tim Spalding, MIT has questions for LibraryThing
- Is there a Librarian in the house? Lets talk Zotero, EndNote, Scriblio, crossref, DOI, Google Scholar, as an online scholarly publisher I want to know about you and your patrons, What/how should we be doing things better
- Google search appliance and enterprise content, where can the smaller publishers fit in if your a margin of error away from not being included in your own enterprise’s search.
- Audio post-production, what are some ballpark estimates of the time required to clean up and publish interview; equipment recommendations, pointers on whose doing this well and whose doing it better. How can we provide maximum value back to out community of readers / listeners?
- Video on a reasonable budget, partnerships, metrics, standing on the shoulders of turtles.
And the ubiquitous question: “What question didn’t I ask that I should have?” — What’s on your mind?